SBI Card has launched two co-branded credit cards in collaboration with Fabindia – Fabindia SBI Card and Fabindia SBI Card SELECT. Both cards offer good benefits for Fabindia spends. In this post, we review the higher variant Fabindia SBI Card SELECT and its rewards & benefits.
Fees and Charges
Platinum is the third-highest level in Fabindia’s loyalty program below Noir. At this point, Fabindia’s loyalty website does not seem to be working. But from what we know, this membership can get you between 1% to 7% extra rewards on Fabindia purchases.
|Joining/Renewal Fee||Rs 1499 plus taxes|
|Welcome Benefit||Rs 1500 Fabindia Gift Voucher|
Platinum Tier Fabfamily Membership
|Renewal Fee Waiver||Spend Rs 2 Lakhs in a membership year|
In line with co-branded cards, Fabindia SBI Card SELECT offers good rewards on Fabindia spends.
- Fabindia Store Spends: 10% Reward Points
- Dining, Movies and Entertainment Spends: 3% Reward Points
- International Spends: 2% Reward Points
- Other Spends: 1% Reward Points
- 1 Reward Point = 1 Fabfamily Reward and can be redeemed at Fabindia stores
- Rs 1250 Gift Voucher on Rs 2 Lakhs spends in a calendar quarter
- Gift Voucher Options: Aditya Birla Fashion, Yatra, Urban Ladder or Hush Puppies / Bata
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
- 4 complimentary domestic airport lounge access per year (1 visit per quarter)
Co-branded cards are not a good fit for most of us. This holds good for the Fabindia SBI Card SELECT as well with one exception. This card can be useful if you have a planned bulk buy at Fabindia for some occasion. The 10% uncapped rewards at Fabindia and the milestone rewards would be a good reward for this case.
For all other cases, the Fabindia SBI Card SELECT is ‘Not Required’ and can be ‘Avoided’.
Fabindia SBI Card SELECT