SBI Card has launched two co-branded credit cards in collaboration with Fabindia – Fabindia SBI Card and Fabindia SBI Card SELECT. Both cards offer good benefits for Fabindia spends. In this post, we review the lower variant Fabindia SBI credit card and its rewards & benefits.
Fees and Charges
Gold is the third highest level in Fabindia’s loyalty program below Noir and Platinum. At this point, Fabindia’s loyalty website does not work. But from what we know, this membership can get you between 1% to 7% extra rewards on Fabindia purchases.
|Joining/Renewal Fee||Rs 499 plus taxes|
|Welcome Benefit||Rs 500 Fabindia Gift Voucher|
Gold Tier Fabfamily Membership
|Renewal Fee Waiver||Spend Rs 1 Lakh in a membership year|
In line with co-branded cards, Fabindia SBI card offers good rewards on Fabindia spends.
- Fabindia Store Spends: 5% Reward Points
- Dining, Movies and Entertainment Spends: 2% Reward Points
- International Spends: 1% Reward Points
- Other Spends: 0.5% Reward Points
- 1 Reward Point = 1 Fabfamily Reward and can be redeemed at Fabindia stores
- Rs 750 Gift Voucher on Rs 1 Lakh spends in a calendar quarter
- Gift Voucher Options: Aditya Birla Fashion, Yatra, Urban Ladder or Hush Puppies / Bata
Co-branded cards are not a good fit for most of us. This holds good for the Fabindia SBI credit as well. These are mostly sold through the co-brand’s retail stores during a regular visit. But, it is rare that we will get a second chance to use the card soon. These kind of spends are seasonal or festive and not a huge spend for most of us.
So, I would label this card as ‘Not Required’ for most of us.
If you liked reading this article, please follow us on Twitter to get instant updates. Thank you!
Fabindia SBI Credit Card