India’s popular low cost airline IndiGo still lacks a loyalty program. But it has been operating a 6E Rewards benefit with its co-branded credit cards for some time. HDFC Bank was the first to launch Ka-Ching credit cards followed by the Kotak launch last year. IndiGo has now added Indian Oil as the newest featured reward partner. With this, now we can get 6E Rewards on using the HDFC or Kotak IndiGo Ka-Ching credit cards at any IndianOil fuel outlet. Here are the details:
- Offer: Get 3% Rewards for Ka-Ching 6E Rewards Card and 4% Rewards for Ka-Ching 6E Rewards XL Card on IOCL fuel spends
- Validity: Till 30-April-2022
- Valid on fuel spends at all IndianOil retail outlets
- 6E Rewards will be credited within 90 days of transaction
- HDFC Bank Ka-Ching Restriction: 6E Rewards will be credited for maximum Rs 25000 fuel spends in a month.
This is a good offer from IndiGo. I hope this gets extended, may be with a cap on the maximum 6E Rewards to prevent misuse.
IndiGo Ka-Ching credit cards have not seen great traction so far. HDFC Bank has a policy of issuing only one credit card to a customer. This resulted in many potential customers missing out on this. Kotak Bank cards are recent but their application process is a hit or miss. I hope IndiGo finds a better banking partner like may be SBI Card to get a better reach.
If you are looking to apply for a 6E Rewards card, look at the IndiGo Kotak 6E Rewards XL credit card as it has a good earn rate.