When it comes to choosing the best debit card to pay credit card bills, several factors should be considered, such as ease of use, rewards or cashback programs, and compatibility with your specific credit card provider. While preferences may vary depending on individual needs and circumstances, here are a few popular debit cards known for their convenience and benefits which i have found so found
Thread will be updated from time to time
and only summary is being shared here in this post [you need more info about the dc comment in thread to know more]
- HDFC Platinum card for 1% upto ₹750 monthly Cashback. [Login to see the link]
- Indusind Select, Exclusive cards for 0.93% upto ₹1050 monthly.
- RBL Signature+ card for 1% upto ₹1000 monthly.(₹17000 yearly) [Login to see the link]
- RBL Enterprise card 5% upto ₹1000 monthly (₹20000 yearly) [Login to see the link]
So to avoid so many doubts of everyone we will update and write working combos here-
FOR HDFC PLAT DC
- Paying non HDFC CC bill- use hdfc billpay netbanking
- Paying HDFC CC bill- use freecharge below 1k no convenience above 1k there is convenience charges
FOR Indus EXCLUSIVE/SELECT VISA— use Paytm or Cred.
For Indus EXCLUSIVE/SELECT MC—use Cheq.
For RBL SGP— use Mobikwik or cheq or paytm or cred
For RBL EDC– use Freecharge only.