Tiger Fintech, a company in the Bajaj Capital group, has launched a co-branded credit card with IndusInd Bank. With the IndusInd Bank Tiger credit card, you can earn up to six accelerated reward points for every Rs 100 spent. The card offers access to domestic and international airport lounges. We also get a BookMyShow BOGO offer and a low forex markup for international spends. For a lifetime free offering, the IndusInd Bank Tiger credit card is a pretty interesting option.
|Zero – Lifetime Free
|Zero – Lifetime Free
The LTF pricing on this card is surprising for the benefits it offers. Currently, the Tiger credit card is a much better option than other LTF cards from IndusInd Bank.
IndusInd Bank Tiger Credit Card Rewards
|Spends in an Anniversary Year
|Till Rs 1 Lakh
|1 RP/Rs 100
|Rs 1 Lakh – Rs 2.5 Lakh
|2 RP/Rs 100
|Rs 2.5 Lakh to Rs 5 Lakh
|4 RP/Rs 100
|More than Rs 5 Lakh
|6 RP/Rs 100
|Utilities, Insurance, Govt. Services, Education, Rental
|1 RP/Rs 100
The IndusInd Tiger card follows the simple rule of – spend more and earn more. We earn more rewards as our spends add up over the year. Once you hit the 5 Lakh per year mark, you earn 6 RP per Rs 100 of spends. Utilities, Insurance, Govt. Services, Education and Rental spends do not get accelerated spends and earn 1 RP/Rs 100. For spends of Rs 6 Lakh in a year, we get:
- 1 RP/Rs 100 for the first 1L spend which is 1000 RP
- 2 RP/Rs 100 for spends from 1L to 2.5L which is 3000 RP
- 4 RP/Rs 100 for spends from 2.5L to 5L which is 10000 RP
- 6 RP/Rs 100 for spends from 5L to 6L which is 6000 RP
- Total RPs earned: 20000
|1 RP Value
The IndusInd Bank Tiger credit card lets us transfer reward points to airmiles in 1:1.2 ratio. This is quite good. Current transfer partners are Vistara and Intermiles. If we spend Rs 6 Lakh in a year, we earn 24000 Club Vistara points which makes the earn rate 4% for a LTF card! If you prefer cash credit, then you can redeem it on Indus Moments.
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
- Domestic Airport Lounge Access: 2 complimentary visits/qtr with Visa. The partner is DreamFolks and the list of eligible lounges for airport lounge access is available here.
- International Airport Lounge Access: 2 complimentary visits/year with Priority Pass
Compare this with the LTF Legend credit card and you know why the IndusInd Bank Tiger credit card is special. Getting international airport lounge access with Priority Pass on a LTF IndusInd Bank credit card is special.
BookMyShow BOGO Offer
Get 1 complimentary movie ticket up to Rs 500 every 6 months in a calendar year on BookMyShow.
Other Benefits & Charges
- Forex Markup: 1.50%+GST ~1.77%. This quite low and can be a good option if you are spending more than Rs 5 Lakh in a year to get the maximum accelerated reward rate.
- Golf: 1 Complimentary Game or Lesson per Quarter. This can be booked on Apexlynx.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 1% for all transactions between Rs 400 and Rs 4000
In its current form, the IndusInd Bank Tiger credit card is much better than the other lifetime free options from IndusInd Bank. The earn rate for CV points is pretty good if you spend more than Rs 5 Lakh. We get complimentary airport lounge access without any spend conditions. The BookMyShow offer is not great but not bad either for a LTF price.
If it is a LTF IndusInd Bank credit card you are looking for, the Tiger card is the best at the moment.
Frequently Asked Questions
IndusInd Bank Tiger Credit Card